five minutes now...

the kiddos are outside looking for bugs with mr.potts. I hear a no fair and a stomping up the stairs.....it seems they simmered down. Yeah!!! Dad!!! followed by laughter..... I am so glad its Spring Break........ still a lot of studying but some time to unwind.........i have been loving this z-trip mix this week. I am about to throw it on while Molly and I cook Spring Lamb Stew........the kids went to a kite festival with mr. potts while I worked today. He said their pirate kite was the highest in the sky for awhile...... everyone was happy......... time gets switched back tonight so we are losing an hour..... it should be easier to handle while we are on break.........here comes a Molly... wanting to go to the park.....mom says, " but its time for dinner, are you done collecting bugs"....."we only found 2 or 3 or 4 bugs it was boring"

time to go......

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Thanks for stopping by!! Here you will find my ramblings on daily life, issues of importance to me and my activities in the digital scrapbooking community. I hope to enhance my craftiness throughtout the year and share my progress with you.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP