midterm evaluation


Faculty Summary: You are a pleasure to have in class because you are so enthusiastically engaged with your learning that information bubbles over and guides other students. In this, your leadership skills are very obvious. You have internalized a locus of control that has a raging hunger for accurate information. Your energy to feed this hunger is impressive. This love of knowledge coupled with your unusually high capacity for compassion and maternal maturity is going to make you a great nurse.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Thanks for stopping by!! Here you will find my ramblings on daily life, issues of importance to me and my activities in the digital scrapbooking community. I hope to enhance my craftiness throughtout the year and share my progress with you.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP