blah!

I totally do not feel like studying! I only feel like being with my family, cleaning my house, doing nothing and not studying.

But I know I need to pull through the next 5 days to get the grades I want. I am not in danger of failing but its a close B in foundations. A definite B in assessment with a very possible A (that will take effort). And promotions up in the air. And a more than likely B in promotions (some grades still pending).

Yet my family needs me. My house is in disarray. My kids are moody, bored and missing their mom. Mr. Potts is in need of a break, big time.

blech! Makes me want to risk a C in foundations. I need a 72 on the final. I can settle for a B in assessment. And I really think promotions will be a B.

But I do not want to risk regretting it later. I want my GPA over a 3.0. If I get a C an A would help balance it out.

SIGHHHHH!

I would like to say a night of rest will help but it hasn't.
I think I just need to suck it up and do my school work. Its only 5 more days and then I am free to be with the kids the rest of the summer.

Honestly, I do not even want to send then the last 3 weeks of school. But they love school for the most part.

I may just keep them home a few times on separate occasions for some one on one time.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Thanks for stopping by!! Here you will find my ramblings on daily life, issues of importance to me and my activities in the digital scrapbooking community. I hope to enhance my craftiness throughtout the year and share my progress with you.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP